Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A healthy attempt

I bought a bag of mini cucumbers and have been crazy about them lately:

They are so sweet(definitely sweeter than the regular big cucumber), so crunchy and I love how nice they look when you slice them.
Also, one cucumber is good enough for a salad serving, so there is no need to store leftover cucumbers! How convenient.

Today I decided to go healthy for lunch. Salad! For protein in my salad, I sliced up some beer brats and cooked them on a skillet. No need to fry with oil as the brats exude their own.


I mixed some arugula, cucumbers and diced onions in a bowl. Drizzled a mix of balsamic vinegar+ olive oil on top...my favorite way to dress salad! Sprinkle with a little garlic salt and paprika.

Top 'em with the sliced brats:


Fairly healthy lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment